Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is the DEAL?

Yesterday I alluded to having had a bad day, but I still wasn't sure at the time what caused it so I left it alone. Plus, I don't like to be a complainer and lately I feel like that's all I've been doing. Uggh, makes me wanna slap myself!

Well, I still don't feel like myself and I've decided if I complain just enough to ask you all to pray that's ok. Right? I have been having some anxiety problems and maybe a little depression thrown in too. Sunday was really bad because I was dealing with behaviors from "The Girls" all weekend it felt like. To be honest, on Sunday and most of Monday I was really blaming them for how I was feeling. Which, of course, just made it worse because I have this guilt complex too. I've started to think that maybe it's not so much them but just something I'm going through. I've even thought maybe it is some kind of spiritual attack. There has been a passion burning in my heart to start an orphan/adoption ministry in our church and just when I get to the place to really begin to get the ball rolling this happens. Also, we felt that this was God's Will for the girls to be here with us and now this issue is making me doubt that.

So, if anyone is reading this please pray for me and "the Girls" and our family as a whole. All the changes have been tough on every one and I know there have been times when the boys, Austin especially, have been very frustrated with things that "the Girls" have done that effect them in a negative way. Temper tantrums and little girl attitudes are really hard to take when you're used to nothing but frogs and snails and puppy dogs' tails. That Sugar and spice stuff? Who wrote that? Or maybe I'm just seeing nothing but spice right now and the sugar will come later. Yeah, that's probably it.

Get It Down; 31 for 21

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sugar and spice is what you add to your rum to deal with the girls. Girls are hard. So, I said a prayer for you and your family. Hey, I totally understand not being okay lately. If you read my blog, you'd see I had a momentary lapse of sanity. It was hormones. In your situation though, I'm sure it's just the adjustment in your life. You're doing great. Don't let Someone lie to you!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers. Hang in there!

PFC Jordan Cubino said...

wow it sounds like you got your hands full!!!! I'll be praying for you! May the joy of the Lord go with you!!!!!!!!!!!