Monday, October 6, 2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! ( I hope)

Get It Down; 31 for 21

Crazy title.... I know, I'm a geek, and I can't even remember the name of that movie.
Oh wait..... it was 21

Renee over at Life With My Special K's is having her Blogaversary today! Congratulations to Renee! On top of that, she's given me the perfect post to make up for not posting yesterday and breaking the 31 for 21 challenge I thought I was going to do so well with.

Yesterday was a day like I haven't had in a while and hope not to have again. We'll have to go there later.

Back to Renee: she's giving away four awesome gift baskets filled with all kinds of pampering goodies that ladies enjoy. Head on over and check it out. All you have to do to enter the giveaway is leave a comment.

You know you want to!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks for posting this! You're entered twice!