Friday, October 10, 2008

Coveting More Prayers

My dear hubby just found out yesterday that he has Rheumatoid Arthritis. He is trying really hard to be strong, but it is very obvious to me that it is really bothering him A LOT. I know he is worried about what it will do to his body and how he will be able to continue to care for his family. I am just trying to stay positive and hope that with treatment he will be able to enjoy doing all the things he's become used to doing.

If you want to pray for us we would so appreciate it right now. I believe that God can even work this for good in the end and am holding on to that. Besides that, He could also choose to heal him totally. We really just need peace, I know that Rick is stressed and I hate to think of him being anxious over this issue.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and my anxiety issues-I truly did feel a huge difference and I know that prayer can open doors and move mountains.

Get It Down; 31 for 21

3 comments:

steffany said...

oh man, I'm sorry.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm so sorry! Prayers for him going up tonight!

poseygirl said...

I will definitely be praying your your hubby and the whole family. I am so very sorry about his diagnosis. Your faith s strong, and that will get you through this.