Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Down Syndrome Awareness Month - 31:21

Get It Down; 31 for 21

October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month and to help raise awareness I decided to take part in the 31 for 21 Challenge. See the cool button at the top? The challenge goes like this. I blog for the whole 31 days of October about anything my little heart desires and do it all to raise awareness of Down Syndrome or, Trisomy 21. Hence the "31 for 21".

I'll get into my reasons for deciding to take this challenge, why Down Syndrome is something I want to raise awareness of and all that, later. I would like to ask for help though. Ask me something. Anything. And I'll use those questions as blog posts to make sure I'm up to the challenge for this WHOLE month. Don't worry it's not cheating, other folks are doing it too. Actually, I stole the idea from another blogging Mama who's taking the challenge as well.

No comments: