Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You Won't Believe What Tom Said

I am just loving Tom Davis. He is not afraid to say what needs to be said and he doesn't sugarcoat it. He speaks the truth without worrying whose toes he's stepping on. Not speaking words to make himself look good or hurting folks cause he can, but telling us what's wrong and how we can hope to fix it. Isn't that what Jesus did?

This latest article that I just read may offend some. I don't want to hear it myself, but I know I need to. We are not doing enough, there is so much more that could be done. I hate the thought of the people who suffer while we do nothing and I also hate the thought that Jesus is disappointed with us.

Let's live the Red Letters.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I LOVE what you titled this post! Too funny. . .I also loved the article. . hated it too!

Love,
Brandi