Thursday, September 29, 2011

Austin is 15!

Handsome devil, isn't he?
I can not believe it but my baby is 15 years old today! And as he keeps reminding me, he will be able to get his learner's permit in 9 months. Lord help me!

A little list of Austin. Austin is:
  • smarter than his mother - he's in 10th grade Governor's school and doing well
  • funnier than his mother - the wit, the sarcasm he says the funniest things out of nowhere sometimes
  • TALLER than his mother - I went to Ukraine and he was almost as tall AS me, I came back and he was taller. I cried....
  • A really great big brother to Liza and a good role model for Noah
Happy Birthday Austin! I love you so much. You're the one who who taught me what it meant to be a mom. To put someone else's needs, wants, and safety before my own. I'm really proud of the young man that you've become and I just know that great things are in your future. 

No comments: