Friday, August 7, 2009

My New Hair





If you noticed my tweet from a couple days ago (See sidebar), you may have noticed that I got a haircut and I was brave. In case you wanted to see how brave I thought I'd try ot post a before and after. And if you didn't wonder then I'm just stroking my own ego. OK? OK!

So, this is Melissa before:

Ok, just kidding that was a silly picture my kids took of me one night. I found it when I was searching for the before and couldn't resist. Yes, I know, I'm a dork.


This is the real before picture:

And this is the after, with my eyes closed. Because I either have to close my eyes or open my mouth when some one takes my picture. Seems to be a requirement for me.

Hey! There we go, an after picture with my eyes open and mouth shut. I knew I could do it :)

I like my new hair. Even if I can't quite make it look like the lady at the hair salon did.

4 comments:

MoonDog said...

Oh its adorable! I really like it! I was in the haircutting mood a couple weeks ago but held off and now I am happy again with my long hair. for now anwyays lol. I never like my own cut after its done. yours looks great on you though!

Michele said...

Love, Love, Love your new do!!!! You'll love how super easy it is to take care of!
Michele, Adopting Morgan

Dawn said...

VERY flattering!!

Always Faith said...

very cute!!!