So, on with the stats from yesterday. List form to make it easy on myself, I'm a slacker like that.
- My finishing time was 36:58
- I placed 220 of 261 runners
- I was 88 of 124 female runners
- I was 24 of 41 women in the 30-39 division
- My pace per mile was 11:34
- I ran the first 15 1/2 minutes STRAIGHT! I had never done that in my training. SO Proud of ME!
That's probably more info than anyone really needed or wanted but it's my blog and I'm so dadgum proud of myself I'm gonna brag if I want to. Obviously- I want to!
Nope, no pictures cause we thought we forgot the camera and then that evening remembered it was in my purse. Running is not helping my brain get in shape. That's a shame.