Thursday, January 15, 2009

Music and Life-Noah 1-4-09

What kind of bad motherblogger am I? Yes, that was my sad attempt at humor. Feel free to ignore it. Here's the deal. One of my kids had a birthday on January 4th and I am just now getting around to his birthday post. Horrid, right?

Noah, my "baby", is ten years old now. I am totally flabbergasted at how he could possibly be that old, but he is. He reminded me the other day when I said he was nine. This is the child that proved to me that I truly could love another child just as much as I loved Austin. The one who makes the craziest facial expressions you've probably ever seen without even trying. The kid who says the most random things at random times to crack everyone up.

One of the funniest things that I love about Noah is his issue with kissing. He decided at around 2 1/2 that he was done with kissing people and stopped giving kisses. If you wanted a kiss he offered you his cheek so you could kiss him. This was kind of hard for me, until I discovered that I was the ONLY person he would randomly go to and offer a kiss to. Those kisses were so much more special for me because I knew that kissing was not really his thing. I'm happy to say it's still not and let's keep it that way!

Noah is funny, sweet, and friendly but shy. Oh, and tremendously cute too! He's a huge Bakugan and Harry Potter fan. He loves his big brother, and is in that stage where he wants his own identity yet still wants to know Austin will be willing to play Nerf gun wars with him.


This is Noah's favorite song right now. "99 Red Balloons" by Goldfinger. He knows that this is a remake of an old song but I don't think he's ever heard the original. He'd probably prefer this one anyway.


Happy Birthday Noah! I love you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

thank you for leaving a comment on the "delurking" post!

Happy 10th birthday to Noah!