Friday, July 24, 2009

Things I Ponder: 7-24-09

Tonight I am pondering how in the world I am going to go into Liza's orphanage, see the faces of the other waiting children with DS, and take her but leave them. This is seriously weighing heavy on my heart right now. It's all I've been able to think about for a good portion of this day. So, I am praying that God will send families to see their beautiful faces and KNOW that they are meant to be the families of these children.
One of the little boys has stolen my heart nearly as much as Liza has. I pray for clear direction for myself and Rick that we would know without a doubt if we are to bring him home as well. But, then I think of the other three little boys and the little girl. Why are they not just as deserving of my desire to be their mom? I try not to do that to myself, cause it's just a guilt trip that leads to condemnation and I sure don't need that on top of everything else.

So, without further ado. Here they are, and here's hoping and PRAYING that their mom or dad will show up right on time.
This is Yulia. Isn't she precious?

This Andrey P. He's the little stinker that has stolen my heart. Let him steal yours. I'm ok with that :)This Andrey S. Only 2 years old. He needs a mommy!

Mr. Ilya. He looks so full of Joy!

Last, but certainly not least: Maxim. He is already in an institution. He deserves SO much more! Don't you see that spunk hidden in those eyes?



3 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

I am praying for Yulia I want her so badly. I wish it was our time to adopt again, I'm afraid by the time it is she will be transferred. I am really hoping she finds a family soon, she is precious!

Kelly said...

I love all these kids too! - You can not save them all. BUT GOD CAN! He is specifically calling you to be a mommy to someone or someoneS. Answer that! He is greatly blessing you by asking you to be the means to which he saves 1 or 2 of these children! They are all so precious. I will pray for them, and for you.

Alice said...

When we went to Andreas' orphanage, we fell in love with 3 of the older boys. All of them are so sweet and fun. Here, they would be moving into an apartment and getting jobs. I have no idea what is next for them there. It is hard to see the other children. Just touch them and pray for them as much as possible.