Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Girl's Got Bows

***Normally I don't advertise for people's products on my blog (and I didn't get a discount for doing this) but they were so nice, even helped me decide what kind of clip to use when I was clueless. Then when I explained that they were for my soon to be adopted little girl I found out that their family had adopted from the foster care system. So I had to share. ***

This one is my favorite!!!


Um, yes, hairbows. Ever since we committed to adopting Liza I have had this overwhelming urge to buy her hairbows. And I knew EXACTLY where I was going to get them from.

I don't remember how I found Kell's Bows but it was probably one of the hair blogs that I started reading a while back. Anyway, I knew I had to get her some bows so I went straight to Kell's and ordered the ones I had already had my eye on for a while. (I know, I need help. Just my luck Liza will HATE girly anything.)



Aren't they the cutest things! Let me tell you, these pictures do not do them justice. They really are beautiful. I was showing them off to everybody when they came, you should have seen me running around all excited about a few hairbows. teehee. But, you know, they are a small representation of the reality of my baby girl who I hope will be here shortly. So, I can get excited about hairbows if I want. I have given myself permission.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

OOooohhh, I love the orange one too! Very pretty! ... Hhhhhmmm, would look great in dark hair too huh?

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see a photo of Liza in those adorable bows? Just curious and totally none of my business, but, what will her name be when you bring her home? I assume her real name is not "Liza." Still a very cute name!!

Elaine said...

Cute bows! I think maybe one of my girls is still young enough to put bows in her hair. Hmm . . . and another is girly enough . . . maybe I should check out the bows!

Amy said...

I will have to check them out! Yes, I too am guilty of buying some hairbows recently for my sweet Irina! What else is an expectant mama to do when she doesn't know clothing or shoe sizes? Hope your sweet pea is home soon!