Saturday, April 11, 2009

Things I Ponder: 4-11-09

  • Is it really ok for business if the local florist has plastic flowers "growing" out of the pots in front of the store?
  • Should the mom who always burns the bread be allowed to try making Bakerella's Cake Pops?

Since tomorrow is Easter and we're not big on making holidays into an excuse to overload our kids on sugar, but I do want it to be a little special for them, I am going to try to make Bakerella's Easter Egg Cake Pop's. They are sooo cute! I really hope they turn out, but notice the emphasis on the try above? Yeah, there's a reason for that. Noah has already told me he's not sure how this is gonna turn out.....I'll have to lick his or something. (Just kiddin' Bosey!)

As for the florist shop pondering. Well, I just had to get that out of my system. There really is a local florist shop with two urns of fake flowers outside their door and I just can't help but wonder who orders flowers from a florist who has to grow fake flowers in their urns.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

I can't imagine the fake flowers would be good for business. That made me laugh!!! The cake things look sooo yummy!! How did yours turn out??

Elaine said...

Hee hee. Fake flowers in front of a florist shop???? I wonder if that was their idea, or if it's a city/town thing? Either way, doesn't seem good for business.